• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New CNF website

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I have for a number of years had the CNF website bookmarked in my browser.
I went and visited today to see if they had any updates.

WOW! the site is so much nicer, good weather and advisory info plus good maps and photo's with common names for all the places you ride but didn't know what it was called.

They have a google earth file (which didn't work for me today, but I called and let them know) which should be very nice.

Lots of good maps even one that shows slope angles for the entire area.

http://www.cnfaic.org/index.php

Check it out, they even have sled pictures included on the site, where as in the past I kinda felt more like I was using in skier info. The new site feels much more like it was designed and intended for multi-use. Got to give em props for including information for all.

Reactions: Winter Project
C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
^^x2

Travis, your pic makes me laugh every time I see it. It reminds me of a something you would find on the singles sites with a quote like..."Lets go to the woods or up a mountain side, so they will never find you..."

j/k...You gonna be at drill this next time?

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Good post, I talked to one of these guys at the Oxygen and Octane Winter Expo. They used some of these pic's in thier slide show during the Avy talk. Thanks for the updates on the web site.

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
^^x2

Travis, your pic makes me laugh every time I see it. It reminds me of a something you would find on the singles sites with a quote like..."Lets go to the woods or up a mountain side, so they will never find you..."

j/k...You gonna be at drill this next time?

Haha, the funny part is... i have that same picture printed on a t-shirt that i wear to bars to pick up girls. It actually works because i tell them i hiked up there... since most of them are tree huggers! I'm an innovator, i know.

I won't be making it to guard weekend. I'm in Phoenix but will be home the following week. I am going to work a week or two then.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
ha ha ha...

I should try that. My shirt says.."Ive got GHB, let me buy you a drink!" It doesnt work so well..hmmm

Hope your sled is ready for you when you get back...Its time to ride!

Premium Features