• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*NEW* Carbon Fiber XP & 1200 Chassis

T

tube

Dec 3, 2007
Stony plain
I built one of thier Carbon Fiber M chassis last year and I can tell you the service and quality these guys put out is outstanding. I am currenlty building a CF 860xp and cant wait. I am shooting for 100lbs savings total.. will put on pics... sooooon

T

tube

Dec 3, 2007
Stony plain
I will be watching the XP turbos close this year, I hear stanger is going to build one now too, dont get me wrong, I love the turbos, last years carbon fiber m chassis was a TM1200. I really do enjoy the N/A sleds thou; the 860 w/nos last year was working very, very well. should be a fun year for everyone, will be great to run the lightweight N/A 860 against some turbo's xp's..

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Yep, I heard the same thing. Kind of a one off type of deal. Cant wait to go shoot it out with him and see how well he can make one go!

Where are you going to be riding that beast?? I would like to come go for a ride with it. I could see a 340ish pound 860 XP being a tough customer for sure!

Jake

Premium Features