• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW BRAAAP 13 Teaser with Reagan Sieg on Timbersled SX

Here you go everyone! This is some of the stuff I have been up to this winter! I have been having so much fun on my Timbersled SX word can not discribe.. So here is some video instead!

THANKS TIMBERSLED AND BRAAAP!

http://youtu.be/-ThRUvpJi3M

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-ThRUvpJi3M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
M
Jan 14, 2004
Don't know if you recall or not but you stopped by our place in Sicy last spring and grabbed up a pair of Gen ii's from my buddy. After talking with you I got to thinking and one thing led to another and I bought a kit in the fall and have been riding it all winter. Awesome, I think I only rode the sled 6 days so far this year. At that time I think you had an ST kit on your Kawi, so you've switched to the SX? I was just wondering how the SX and the ST compare in the back country as it seems like we are doing the same kind of riding terrain wise less the huge drops and helicopters following me around, lol.

M5

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Here you go everyone! This is some of the stuff I have been up to this winter! I have been having so much fun on my Timbersled SX word can not discribe.. So here is some video instead!

THANKS TIMBERSLED AND BRAAAP!

http://youtu.be/-ThRUvpJi3M

This will be the first snow video I have purchased in some time. Glad to see Braaap giving the snowbike some love.Your one crazy SOB:D.:cheer2:
Nice light Sieg!!!

Don't know if you recall or not but you stopped by our place in Sicy last spring and grabbed up a pair of Gen ii's from my buddy. After talking with you I got to thinking and one thing led to another and I bought a kit in the fall and have been riding it all winter. Awesome, I think I only rode the sled 6 days so far this year. At that time I think you had an ST kit on your Kawi, so you've switched to the SX? I was just wondering how the SX and the ST compare in the back country as it seems like we are doing the same kind of riding terrain wise less the huge drops and helicopters following me around, lol.

M5
Im glad to here you decided to try one, thats all it takes to see how much fun they are. I had so much fun last year I became a dealer for Timbersled in Vernon BC now. I decided to try the SX kit this year so i could do some snowbike racing and such and really enjoy the ride and feel of the SX. However if you dont plan on jumping and riding overly aggressive than the ST and LT do work a bit better in the real deep.

Reagan Sieg

This will be the first snow video I have purchased in some time. Glad to see Braaap giving the snowbike some love.Your one crazy SOB:D.:cheer2:
Nice light Sieg!!!
Thanks for all of the positive feed back! I worked hard with Jaya from Braaap this year to share some one of a kind footage to help blow up this new sport of Timbersled snowbiking..

Love the light by the way! Mine has fogged a bit internally but still works like a charm! All others we have out there are clear as the day installed. I have not seen a brighter light on the mountain yet and the fact that I don't even need a battery on my bike to run it makes it a great package!

Are you the one making them?

Reagan Sieg

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Thanks for all of the positive feed back! I worked hard with Jaya from Braaap this year to share some one of a kind footage to help blow up this new sport of Timbersled snowbiking..

Love the light by the way! Mine has fogged a bit internally but still works like a charm! All others we have out there are clear as the day installed. I have not seen a brighter light on the mountain yet and the fact that I don't even need a battery on my bike to run it makes it a great package!

Are you the one making them?

Reagan Sieg

If your light is fogging the seal might not be as good as it should be, thats a warranty item. Thanks for the kind words. Yes we manufacture the Kit.
Sent a potential customer to you last week.

If your light is fogging the seal might not be as good as it should be, thats a warranty item. Thanks for the kind words. Yes we manufacture the Kit.
Sent a potential customer to you last week.
Thanks, i might send it back to get the seal changed after the snow is gone. I will be recommending the lights to all of my customers. I have been getting them thru Ian at Riders Edge suspension. i just ordered one today.

PS I am always looking for new sponsors.. We might be able to help each other out. I do alot of different things in the moto world.

B
Aug 6, 2012
Ski Doo definitely has noticed Timbersled Via suspension upgrades for improved side hill capability, but that being said it doesn't matter. The big 4 don't make dirt bikes that get faster and lighter every year. The only reason this hasent exploded yet is because of mass production and marketing, That is where Braaap 13 comes in. History repeats itself and snowboarding is a great example.

The only way for a snowmobile company to compete with timbersled snowbike market would to be able to build a snowbike that is able to be used on the dirt all summer too.. Not gonna happen. It would just turn into another snowhawk. Dirtbikes are one of the most versitile machines out there and with a little more inovation in the snowbike world,(turbos and mods) they will be everywhere!

I guess Skidoo should have put some marketing and money into me while I was on one so I wasn't looking for something new to doo.. Now they are gonna wish they did. I love my Timbersled Snowbike!

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Sweet!

Cheers and congrats, you've been one hell of an ambassador for sport, not to mention test pilot.

Would love to see you on a UFO kit, as you're one of the few that's visibly getting air with the bikes.

Unless your ghost is posting, your not dead, but how'd that slide pan out for you?

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
Nice clip. Love the snowbike idea. They look awsome. I am holding out hope that maybe Yamaha will jump into th game and have a turn key snowbike you can buy off the floore.

S
Jan 27, 2012
How long will it take for one of the big 4 to step up and build a snowbike from scratch?

Does anyone think they have noticed us by now ????????

I have a good source that Yamaha is poking around at the idea. They have a few track kits ( Timbersled one of them )at there test facility in WI

Premium Features