• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boss Noss N.P.F.I. 60HP

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
New Boss Noss system. What makes Boss Noss so safe? Every Boss Noss System is equipped with the first ever Patented "Liquid Nitrous Pressure Regulator". The regulator takes the wide range of pressure coming from the nitrous bottle (ranging from 400 p.s.i. all the way up to 1500 p.s.i.) and lowers it to a safe constant 300 p.s.i. every time. The 100% regulation has taken the gambling and guesswork out of running nitrous: and eliminating the need for those pesky bottle heaters, pressure gauges, and the need to purge your system.

NEW Boss-Noss N.P.F.I. Nitrous Powered Fuel Injector. This is a revolutionary, patent pending technology. The N.P.F.I. alone does what it takes most other systems up to 5 separate components to accomplish (a fuel pump, a fuel solenoid, a fuel nozzle, a nitrous nozzle, and a mixing head). The N.P.F.I. delivers accurately measured amounts of atomized fuel and nitrous. It uses the nitrous. It uses the nitrous to create a vacuum pressure in the amount of 6 P.S.I. to pull the fuel into the cylinder: and can be installed directly into the intake, thus eliminating the need for supplemental fuel delivery system. You can find this technology only in a Boss-Noss System.

The N.P.F.I. is engineered for all carbureted and EFI motors. Doesn't matter if you sled is EFI, DI, CFI or Carburated this kit will work for you. Comes Standard with 60HP nozzles.

Also, You can install and use this same kit for you ATV, UTV or V-twin Motorcyle.

Easy viewing and ordering of the product here: http://www.gobigparts.com/Boss-Noss-New.html

We are offering our kits at 10% off.

newbossnoss.jpg

Premium Features