• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New boondocker m8000 kit, stock helix?

Correct

Stock works good for 8-9 psi and high. Altitude . I asked Jared last yr when we where in the area about that . His response was that they mostly test and tune at 8 psi . Now I've tried straight 40 and the 36 and going to try a 38-42p similar to what I've run on the 2010 . Mines a tial kit on a 13 and now with cats issues solved plan on running around 12 psi so I think the progressive angle with more power should pull really hard .

To be fair

How'd the straight 40° run compared to the 36°?

The 40 pulled good in the bottom and mid range and seamed to fall off on the top end , but that was just always before the belt exploded lol (should of bought stock in gates lol) .have several secondary's now and plan on setting one up with the 40 again to try . The 40 did pull rpm s down a little but was unable crank boost up to compensate .also with the 40 had to take some weight off the tip and move to the middle to help get spooling .

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back