• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New 850 is almost ready to roll!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Well, the new 850 is almost ready to roll!! Just waiting on the pipe and some clutching and then she's ready to go!

Arctic FX Wrap
Raptor 37 front end
Raptor shocks all around
B&M front bumper
B&M rear bumper
Custom seat (lowered 2.5 and narrowed 3/4 on each side)
Polaris ultimate skid plate
Skinz bash guards
Mike Taylor foot well vents
Polaris console knee pads
Next Level bars
Next Level handlebar bag
Next level under hood goggle bag
Pro Armor tether
Ice Storm scratchers
Sled Solutions underseat bag
BCA Mountain Pro tunnel bag

Here's how she started off and of course some progression pics.

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

9cff7f9000a91160cd0d3511bace6acb.jpg

Last edited:
kick azzz….. every time I see your garage/shop, I smh. It is so freaking clean.

Sled is spot on. Nice job on the seat. Everything is perfect. Except one thing.. hahahahahaha Needs a Boondocker Turbo... hahahahaha

I will be up tomorrow so you can install my wrap... :face-icon-small-ton

kick azzz….. every time I see your garage/shop, I smh. It is so freaking clean.

Sled is spot on. Nice job on the seat. Everything is perfect. Except one thing.. hahahahahaha Needs a Boondocker Turbo... hahahahaha

I will be up tomorrow so you can install my wrap... :face-icon-small-ton

Hey thanks !!!

Funny you bring up the turbo .....been considering making the jump to boost the last couple seasons, just haven’t pulled the trigger. The main thing that hold me back is that I typically upgrade every two years and that extra expense would add quick.

I have an understanding wife, but everyone knows, boost is like drugs, so just would have to convince her I’ve turned into a boost junkie.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you mind posting a couple pics of the footwell vents? Clean build! I bet you’re pumped!

Thanks,

JW

Sick.. is the skid plate on? Cant see it. Nvm now I can with better phone light. Help me understand why tho a skid plate is needed w that bumper since it goes down to where plate mounts.

Last edited:
Sick.. is the skid plate on? Cant see it. Nvm now I can with better phone light. Help me understand why tho a skid plate is needed w that bumper since it goes down to where plate mounts.

Yes, the skid plate is on, its just black and hard to see. I went with the Polaris Ultimate skid plate which covers the entire bottom for full protection. The front bumper offers forward and a little protection on the bottom and the skid plate protects the rest of the way back.

I also have the Skinz quick drive / clutch bash guards installed as well. These are small skid plates that go underneath each side of the machine. Directly under the quick drive and directly under the secondary clutch. They fit great and install in minutes !!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Skinz-Belt...jc:sc:FedExHomeDelivery!58503!US!-1:rk:4:pf:0

So.......B&M bumper, skid plate and bash plates = complete protection!!!

Yes, the skid plate is on, its just black and hard to see. I went with the Polaris Ultimate skid plate which covers the entire bottom for full protection. The front bumper offers forward and a little protection on the bottom and the skid plate protects the rest of the way back.

I also have the Skinz quick drive / clutch bash guards installed as well. These are small skid plates that go underneath each side of the machine. Directly under the quick drive and directly under the secondary clutch. They fit great and install in minutes !!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Skinz-Belt...jc:sc:FedExHomeDelivery!58503!US!-1:rk:4:pf:0

So.......B&M bumper, skid plate and bash plates = complete protection!!!

I hope ur happy with urself.. You just cost me $660 today.. lol :)

Premium Features

Back