• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need sledding buddies around Boise.

I live in the Mccall area and am looking for weekday riding buddies as well, for Mt riding, not trails. Have good gear and know how to use it. I have a newer sled, but at the end of the day they're all a POS, right? :face-icon-small-hap

PM me here and we'll shred. Later-

I am in the same boat as you as far as looking for people to ride with. I live in Nampa, been riding on and off since 2000, I would consider my self an expert level rider. I have a 2017 850 154, beacon, Inreach GPS and all my own gear. I usually ride West Mountain, anyone wanting to meet up send me a pm.

i like freeriders lay out
how long have you ridden
what you ride
all of the gear needed
level of experience ( I have found this is subjective )
Main riding areas. this can be a benefit for guys looking to learn new areas to them.

me: 16 proclimb
17 years riding
have all the gear and training
consider myself semi pro...LOL just waiting for the sponsorship
mccall, landmark, bear valley, pilots, trinities, and stanley are my main areas.
3 place enclosed and a 4d shot box.
like trees and steep climbs more of a tech rider than a destination rider.
mostly a weekender at this point.
and ride with snoballs a wee bit.

Wish me luck. I might be joining you fellas. I head out at the end of March to test for a job in Boise.

Lodging

Any good place within a half hour of Boise have good riding right from the lodge/hotel?

Premium Features

Back