• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need Primary balanced....

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Anyone know of anyone in the state that balances clutches? Thanks:D

my buddy says if I can come up with an old clutch snout(crank end) he can balance them...have thrown away all my junk polaris cranks long ago..so am looking...

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Hey Mike, I tossed my broken crank as well, but I have one of those cheesy useless clutch holding fictures that looks like a pto stub end with a hex end on the other end to put it in a vise. Haven't used it in years since you can never break the spider loose with that holder. It is just collecting dust. You/he can have that if you think it will work.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
last year Anchorage drag bike was charging $60.00 a clutch they can do primary clutches and secondary clutches.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Hey Mike, I tossed my broken crank as well, but I have one of those cheesy useless clutch holding fictures that looks like a pto stub end with a hex end on the other end to put it in a vise. Haven't used it in years since you can never break the spider loose with that holder. It is just collecting dust. You/he can have that if you think it will work.

cool tim..sounds like that cheesy thing just might work perfect..next time your headed up...bring it along would ya....too cool..by the way..got home tonite from shoveling some gravel at my buddies and low and behold..a set of float-2's magically appeared on my door step..haha

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
cool tim..sounds like that cheesy thing just might work perfect..next time your headed up...bring it along would ya....too cool..by the way..got home tonite from shoveling some gravel at my buddies and low and behold..a set of float-2's magically appeared on my door step..haha

soooooo did the float ferry stop by??!::eek: Send him my way LOL! Thanks for the input....ill see what we can do thanks!!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
soooooo did the float ferry stop by??!::eek: Send him my way LOL! Thanks for the input....ill see what we can do thanks!!
when loo brings me that peice my buddy should be able to do your clutch ak800..I will let you know as soon as I can..mike

Premium Features