• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need help finding parts for a 04 Skandic WT

S
Sep 23, 2011
Thanks for reading...
I bought an 04 Skandic WT 600 at auction. I was told it only needed a clutch. When I got it home, I discovered that it was missing everything from the secondary clutch all the way down to the drive shaft. I am having a tough time trying to find second hand parts to rebuild it. Are there other models that have parts that will work? I really need some help here.
Thanks
Tom
soccerinco@msn.com

B

bikerjustin

Apr 14, 2008
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Go to this link
http://www.cyclepartsnation.com/pages/OemParts?aribrand=BRP_SKI
the left column header is this:

Find Parts by Model:

Using this function; find and write down the part numbers of the parts that fit your sled. The right column says this:

Quick Part Search:

insert the part number of the part you want and press search. Do Not fill in the model box. The next screen will show you the part number, description, price etc. Next to the add to cart button in blue text it says select model. click on this and a pop up window will come up with all the sleds (year, model, engine size) that use that part number.

You can then go to Dootalk.com which has an extensive Ski Doo classifieds section and find the used parts you are looking for.

Premium Features