• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need help finding child

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
I got this email from a friend of mine who's been missing her son for over a year and want to help her get the information out to as many people as possible. She lives in Spearfish,SD and her son went missing in Louisiana, which even makes it harder for her.

Hey Everyone,

I really don't believe in forwarding email or sending out stuff that I know people really don't want. However this is a You Tube video of my son. Clinton Devon Nelson went missing on 9/1/2006 from Princeton Louisiana. We are desperately seeking answers as to what happened to him. I am asking two things of you – 1st please pray for answers. 2nd please forward this email to everyone that you can. We are not having a lot of luck getting this information out on a national level, so if we start sending it by email, maybe someone will recognize him…and can fill us in on what happened over 15 months ago! Please help our family find the answers that we need. If you know anything about my son please contact me at the following email address....

find-clinton@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing since 9/1/2006
From Princeton Louisiana

YouTube video

Last edited:
WOW! Having your son disappear would really suck. Prayers are with the family and if by the remote chance that he ended up in my neck of the woods I will keep his picture close by. In my line of work, if he is around this area, I'll have a very good chance of spotting him.

this is the first i have heard about this.. and i'm from there...His gf in that one picture looks really really familar though.. will be prayn for him.. that would be horrible for a family or friend member to go though

Premium Features

Back