• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need cylinder re-nik

A

AkLogan

Is there some o e around Alaska that does cylinders or do I have to send them outta state.

I went through this last year, and ended up just doing a core exchange with al's snowmobile in vermont. That was the only place in the U.S. I could find a re-niked core For and 800R. I think prices usually run 200 for a single cylinder or 450 for a monoblock (800R). If I remember right it takes 2+ weeks to get a re nik done whereas Al's sent me the re-niked block that day.

Someone in the Fbanks area is doing it! Call Big Lake Power Sports. They are sending there cylinders to someone up there. 892-2628

I think they are just doing the exchange thing with Darby's in Fairbanks as they keep a pretty good stock of fresh rebuilts on the shelf. It would be nice if someone in-state was doing this though.

alaska snowmachine salvage is still in business they are on 74th street now and under new management....really good guys and have a good thing going now..i would call them im not sure if they still do the exchange or not but they can probably help you out

alaska snowmachine salvage is still in business they are on 74th street now and under new management....really good guys and have a good thing going now..i would call them im not sure if they still do the exchange or not but they can probably help you out

Thanks!! Forgot to mention that!!!;)

Premium Features

Back