• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a Ride.

Apr 11, 2008
Hey i have 2 spots open on the trailer and can fit one in the truck if you wana tag along feel free to pm me im planing on going somewhere every weekend. ill be posting were im going the week prior and if i have room or not (Have a good day)

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
^^^watch out for that guy...he is a bum!

ha ha ha...just kidding Stewart. Sorry about that yesterday, my phone decided it didnt want to talk to you anymore, and since we were about done anyways...I didnt call back....

anyways...back to topic

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
^^^watch out for that guy...he is a bum!

ha ha ha...just kidding Stewart. Sorry about that yesterday, my phone decided it didnt want to talk to you anymore, and since we were about done anyways...I didnt call back....

anyways...back to topic

DAMMIT ALL TO H.E.L.L....you totally beat me to the punch :DLMAO....yeah he rides a cat and his sig says REV.....confused are we????

J/K stewart....your fine by me...just dont fold up the cat too LOL:rolleyes:

Apr 11, 2008
Its also nice to have someone to ride with i end up goin solo alot of the time my wife isent confident on a her sled yet so its pvill and the lake for her but i plan on going to moose pass placer hope turnagain coopers landing and some other spots also planing a Tompson trip for mid to late season ill post a calender later

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Its also nice to have someone to ride with i end up goin solo alot of the time my wife isent confident on a her sled yet so its pvill and the lake for her but i plan on going to moose pass placer hope turnagain coopers landing and some other spots also planing a Tompson trip for mid to late season ill post a calender later

I should be at Thompson pass for the hillclimb this year lots of fun!!!! awesome spring riding:D

Apr 11, 2008
I drive a dodge ram 3/4 ton Cummins i get between 23 and 26 drops to 20 with a trailer its a 4 door so i have room in the truck not just on the trailer

Apr 11, 2008
Im goin to pvil sat. ill give the report when i get back no pics though my camera still uses film ill update it in a week or so the camera that is ill also be posting the callender next week

Premium Features