• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Munched my brake light

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Last saturday my sled did an awesome 1/2 front flip down the mtn and destroyed my tail light and bracket. I found these online. Does any one have one of these? Do you like it? Any pictures of it installed? Can you still mount a tunnel bag on top? Do the rivets interfear with the heat exchanger? They are from proven design products. Sorry for so many questions, Thanks
http://www.provendesignproducts.com/Pages/LED%20Lights/led_arcticcat_proclimb.html

Last edited:
The PDP light should be better protected from mishaps.

Would be more excited if the light plugged in using the factory connector. Not a fan of cutting the factory connector off and using butt splices.

I had there snow flap last year and it shattered the first ride.........................:face-icon-small-dis

Edit: Matt at PDP has offered to send me a replacement snow flap, very nice customer service. Thank You

Last edited:
PM has been sent regarding the Tail Light pics on the PC chassis.

Damn Dave- PM Sent regarding your warranty

-Matt

The PDP light should be better protected from mishaps.

Would be more excited if the light plugged in using the factory connector. Not a fan of cutting the factory connector off and using butt splices.

heatshrink!

that is a sweat light!

PM has been sent regarding the Tail Light pics on the PC chassis.

Damn Dave- PM Sent regarding your warranty

-Matt

So does this light work for the pc? If so I am ordering one pronto. It looks to me like the rivets go right where the rear cooler is

I just installed one on my M1000 with the 09 tunnel where the cooler mounts right where the Tail Light goes and i just put a washer between the cooler and tunnel to give it a little gap. Once i riveted the light on only 2 of the rivets in the back were over the cooler so i just ground them down a bit with a grinder and everything cleared just fine.

I should have pics of the light on the ProClimb chassis in a week or so as soon as we get them back.

Also, the Lights come with 3 Heat Shrink butt connectors as well as a 4" piece of shirink tubing to make sure no water gets in at all.

-Matt

Heres a couple shots installed on the ProClimb chassis.

Please let me know of any questions you have.

Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ProClimb L.E.D Tail Light Link

Last edited:
Looks good. One more question before I buy. Do you have any pictures of the under side. I think the furthest forward rivets will miss the cooler on my 162 but not for sure. Any idea on the the measurments from the back of the tunnel to the front rivets?

I should have the pics for you in a day or so. In the meantime here are some more dimension pics of hole to hole and actual housing dimensions. I hope this helps....

Hole to hole specs.jpg LED Tail Light Dimensinos.jpg

Premium Features

Back