• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

muffpot recipe!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
I cook up eggrolls using the meat from a rotieseri? chicken, mixed with cream cheese, and with or without jalepenos. After there cooked I roll them up in wax paper and mark it with a yes or no for if it has jalepenos, and then throw them in the freezer. When its time to go ride, I just line my hotdogger with foil and about an hour later I have a great lunch. If you have been on Burandts tour, then good chance you have had these before, since thats where I got the idea.

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
I but a pack of Cheddar Jalapeno smokies and add 1/2lb of prawns and a 1/4 cube of garlic butter. Wash it all down with M-80 Monster drink mixed 50/50 with Smirnoff. Then a lil' 900cc m7-162 for dessert............

D
Dec 23, 2007
Yakima WA
try left over spaghetti put it in a zip lock make sure the air is out, and wrap it in foil.MMMMMMMMMMM good only one problem i had I frigging forgot the fork. I improvised tore a hole in the corner and squirted it in like a frosting tube. thats what memories are made of is guess. good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: SLEDIOT
F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Hot pockets are the norm for us....but I've done the breakfast burritos too, pretty good! I'll have to try some of the oven bags....course one of the ladies has some new hot item...:confused: Snackerpackers or something like that, made for the hotdogger/muffpots.....I'd like to see how those work! :o

YEP wish they are snackerpackers. They are for the hotdogger as well. Basically a oven bag for them. Shwee from the ladiesride forum has used them and likes them.

I have used them mostly for hot pockets, little smokies w/bar-b-que sauce, other than I did have left over lasagna once.

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Lil smokies in bbq suace is great...
Just wish I could do it on my own sled.
Maybe I could just use tin foil, or those oven bags? and secure it to the top of the turbo...hmm... haha
Point and shoot a few times...and foods on!

Unfortunately I gave away my reason for riding with and towing in my buddies Cat! :P
OH, and maybe cuz he helped me drag out my trackless Rev on a fun filled, day long adventure...ahh it sounds so much better when put that way. lol

R
Dec 31, 2008
Boring Oregon
Has anyone thought of foodsaver bags? I know i have boiled stuff in them before just wondered if anyone has used them in their muff pot? I think I will try that on the next ride and then its sealed and no mess just seal the bag without sucking the air out. What do you guys think?

S
Oct 3, 2008
Emmett Idaho
Keep it simple. frozen pizza rolls in aluminum foil, frozen burritos, frozen hot pockets, any flavor, frozen egg rolls are good, but your hungry again in 15 minutes. Hot dogs are a classic, the original hot dogger was named for a reason......basic rule on frozen/pre-cooked is when you smell it, chances are it is pretty close to done. The fun is trying new stuff, just get out and do it.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Can someone look on their Muffpot or Hotpot for a manufacturer name and or phone number. Maybe its on the box it came in. I know where to buy I just have a few questions for the Manufacturer. These things are cool.

Thanks
Randy

K
Oct 2, 2008
Clarkston W.A.
Prime rib!!!

A few weeks ago we were on a riding trip and went out to dinner, my girlfriend orderd prime rib, she wasnt feeling very good so she didnt eat it. we asked the waitress if she could bring us some tin foil, we poured the aju juice on it and dbl wraped it. WOW.. MUST TRY.. everything tastes better at altitude. lol.

Premium Features