• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

muffpot, hotdoggers

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
muffpot_1.jpg

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
why eat cold sandwich when you can have a warm meal
muffpot is a great tool for every sledder

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
I agree.......GREAT stocking stuffers!! :)

Muff Pots are a great way for a hot meal on a cold day. Nothing better than being out having fun, and cooking your lunch WHILE you are having fun! :face-icon-small-coo

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
I agree.......GREAT stocking stuffers!! :)

Muff Pots are a great way for a hot meal on a cold day. Nothing better than being out having fun, and cooking your lunch WHILE you are having fun! :face-icon-small-coo

and making everyone jealous is a fun thing too :D

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
You got that right! :) Eating a hot meal, while your riding buds are staring you down with just that frozen energy bar......ya gotta' laugh. :face-icon-small-sho

I like bringing extras of stuff, and keep it in my rack bag. That way I can also cook something after lunch for the end of the day so we have something to snack on after loading up and on the drive home. :face-icon-small-coo

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
You got that right! :) Eating a hot meal, while your riding buds are staring you down with just that frozen energy bar......ya gotta' laugh. :face-icon-small-sho

I like bringing extras of stuff, and keep it in my rack bag. That way I can also cook something after lunch for the end of the day so we have something to snack on after loading up and on the drive home. :face-icon-small-coo

a warm snack on the way back would be really nice

Premium Features