• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNCARBON...Carbon Fiber Brake Rotor Cover

How can anyone have a review unless it's so useless that it breaks immediately? Supposing the quality is OK there isn't a single rider in the world that would notice whether or not its fitted to a sled they are riding or not as long as it fulfills it's single purpose and keeps the rider's foot away from the brake disc.
The aluminium piece it's supposed to replace is so light you can hardly feel it when holding it so saving any noticeable amount of weight is impossible.

However..... a wrap pack adds weight and doesn't improve the ride so compared to that it should be a brilliant product.

How can anyone have a review unless it's so useless that it breaks immediately? Supposing the quality is OK there isn't a single rider in the world that would notice whether or not its fitted to a sled they are riding or not as long as it fulfills it's single purpose and keeps the rider's foot away from the brake disc.
The aluminium piece it's supposed to replace is so light you can hardly feel it when holding it so saving any noticeable amount of weight is impossible.

However..... a wrap pack adds weight and doesn't improve the ride so compared to that it should be a brilliant product.
I think the benefit is more the strength aspect. I've seen several people bend the stock cover to where it contacts the brake rotor and heats up to boot-melting temperatures.

When I had my xm I actually tried looking for something stronger to replace the stock one but never found anything.

How the hell are you riding that your smashing **** into the brake cover?
I've done it twice, i guess just accidentally kicking it while i ride. Hell my 67 year old cancer-survivor uncle who is only 130 lbs has bent his and he is a very leisurely rider these days.

If you pop them off you can bend them back into shape by hand, they're very thin

Premium Features

Back