• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MT Baker pics 12 14 12

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
Are we lucky to live in the NW or what!!!!!

DSCN1913.jpg

DSCN1921.JPG

DSCN1922.jpg

DSCN1920.jpg

DSCN1953.jpg

TG now rides a Dragon!
DSCN1956.jpg

Good times are here again!
DSCN1926.JPG

Good times nice powder
DSCN1923.jpg

Its going to be a good day!!
DSCN1924.JPG

Happy Polaris owner!!!

DSCN1927.JPG

Thought we would take a run over the hill and ride in the powder on the back side. Sled was just to the summit then the bang and a grinding noise!

70 miles on the 2013, and it has to be towed back.:jaw:
DSCN1938.JPG

Good thing there was an old Arctic cat to help :face-icon-small-sho
DSCN1951.JPG

Please recycle your beer cans, Polaris is able to make an entire drive shaft from a 12 pack :sorry:

DSCN1967.JPG

We spent the night and the next day it a was socked in. The snow was coming down and visability was terrible!!

It was a white out.

For those that missed it I wanted to show you what you missed.

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
drive shaft

Mike, was a die hard Cat guy before this Polaris, and he researched the 2012 sleds before buying the 2013. The penalty for defecting is very specific in the sledders code...

My cat buddy Jim and I grilled him all night long. :face-icon-small-win

Pass me a beer, "No not the drive shaft the can with Coors on the side"

"Polaris should call Coors, at least they put a screw top on their larger cans"

"Good thing I have the Polaris still attached to the back of my cat, that way no one will want to steal it"

"Hopefully the Polaris engineers never get a job at Boeing"

"Screw top not pop top!"

But in all seriousness once they solve the drive shaft that is an amaaaazing sled. It seems that is the only weekness. I can't wait to see the issue resolved and watch that sled in action.

getting out out of there I forgot that the Polaris couldn't brake. I hit the first big hill way too hot and we flew down the hill. :jaw:We started to jack knife and that slowed us enough to make the turn at the bottom. Michael had no idea how tempted I was to jump off.

I learned my lesson and creeped down the next hill.

I think this is going to be my only shot at the Polaris as the rider and the sled are going to be too far up the hill to hear any of my jabs.

I still told him I would trade him straight across :)

Last edited:

Cascade Addiction

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
WA Cascades
Great Pics

Thanks for sharing, for what it's worth I put on a clamp before ever riding mine and have over two hundred miles on with no problems, I put a Mtn tamer rear on with Exit X1's and z broz a-arms and ExitX1's, only reason I tell you this is then I went looking for whoops and trying to dial in shocks, bottoming out and hammering on driveshaft, over 80 miles one day of whoops beating on this thing to make sure it would hold before heading into the backcountry, and like I said, no problems, I think the clamp is gonna be the fix for this amazing sled, it gets boosted this week so that'll be the ultimate test. I have a 12' pro and this 13' amazes me compared to just the 12 sitting back up in the garage, don't think it will get rode much, haha, thanks again for the pics, sorry to hear your misfortune on the driveshaft lottery!!

Premium Features