• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Moving to North Idaho

Hey everyone,
I will be up visiting over the Holidays checking things out and then moving there in the summer of 2019. I just wanted to introduce myself and maybe meet some people to ride with. I have been snowmobiling for 12 years and now snowbiking as well. My wife and I both race motorcross and mountain bike as well. We arent sure of exactly where we are moving yet but it will be somewhere North of Couer D'alene. Hope to meet some good people to ride with!

L
Nov 18, 2014
CDA, ID
That’s quite a ways out but good on ya for planning ahead! My wife and I just moved to Spirit Lake this summer from Boise. It’s about 25 min north of CDA. Great dirt biking in the area, as well as lakes and rivers when it gets too hot. This will be our first winter riding in the area but it sounds awesome! Do you have plans on riding locations when you’re over this way?

ijstjohn

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2008
North Idaho
Lots of riding around here. I currently live in Kellogg let me know if you want to ride sometime.

Premium Features