• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Sleds temporary needed

M
Dec 16, 2014
Hi everyone,

I am riding a Polaris SKS. But in the near future i want to switch to a more "Mountain Sled" Probably Summit 800.

But for now my main Question is, if anyone knows where i could rent or Buy and maybe sell later some Selds in Alaska?

I have some friends from Germany coming over in April, and we would love to go Sledding on Hatchers and Thompson Pass. But we need to more Sleds.
I would love to rent them. Or if needed i would even buy two used Sleds and maybe keep one and Sell one afterwords.

The only Adress who is renting out Sleds in SE Alaska i knew was Toyental Alaska. But they told me they are closing the Business.

So if anyone have a Contact for me or can could help me buying the Sleds. would be great!!

My Problem is I am from Germany as well and spend about 3 Month every Year in AK. So I would need help by buying a Sled if i see one on Craigslist but am in Germany at that moment. Someone i could transfer the Money and they would buy it for me. Also I always need the help by someone who is more experienced with Sleds than me. because i don't want to by rubbish :)

So if you have any Ideas or can help me out somehow?
Let me know!

And maybe i even find some friends here to go shredding with :) Looking forward to answers and Contacts

Flo

Premium Features