• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Skillz Minute video series

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I'll be putting together short videos all winter long covering all sorts of topics and snowmobile related items, one minute at a time! Everything from sled setups, performance, riding techniques, aftermarket parts, installs, product reviews, gear reviews, avalanche safety information, and much much more. I will be sharing a YouTube version of each one to this thread. Input and questions are always appreciated!

The first one is a basic overview of what we'll be sharing.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
A question that I get pretty frequently is, "Who puts your wraps on?" I install all of our graphics kits. I enjoy the process and it's cool to see the final product when you do a good job. I take my time to assure everything is clean and going to have a great finished product. Here is the first of 3 parts to our graphics installation.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
You guys should do a shootout of the Cat, Axys and Doo. Would be nice to actually see video of all 3 on the same day, same location, same conditions. That would be ssssswwwwweeeeettttt! All totally stock out of the box, no mods.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
You guys should do a shootout of the Cat, Axys and Doo. Would be nice to actually see video of all 3 on the same day, same location, same conditions. That would be ssssswwwwweeeeettttt! All totally stock out of the box, no mods.

That would be really cool. If I get a day with clients where we have mentioned sleds together with stock setups, I'll try to capture some video. No promises though as that would take time away from our actual goal. Would be a great piece for one of the media outlets to put some effort into. Hint hint SNOWEST....... HAHA

Premium Features