• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MotoTrax Demo Opportunity

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
Hello Again everyone,

We are starting a thread to keep everyone posted on MotoTrax Demo Opportunities.

We will be down at the Flashpoint race in McCall, Idaho tomorrow so come by and say hello if you are in the area. Unfortunately we can't do demos at the race so we will be doing demos on Sunday the 31st (in two days) at the Bear Creek Lodge Parking Area North of the Little Ski Hill. you can look at our Facebook page for a more detailed map.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Reactions: n16ht5
M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
MotoTrax at West Yellowstone

There is another demo opportunity coming up this weekend. We are going to be making our new 2017 kit available for demo rides at the West Yellowstone Snow Show this weekend. There is plenty of space just south of the snow cross track for everyone to play around and try out the new design so come by either Friday or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m and give one a go, make sure you bring your helmet. We've heard that Timbersled will also be doing demo rides in that area at the same time, so it will be a great opportunity to try both kits side by side and make an informed decision on which one you like most.

As always, let us know if you have any questions.

Reactions: n16ht5

bgblock

Lifetime Membership
Dam wish i could come out and ride . Got my demo bike all ready with the mototrax . Waited on snow and it didn't happen . Now all i can do is wait on next year . I look at this everyday and wish the snow happened .
Good luck and we will see what next winter brings to the northeast ....
dom:face-icon-small-hap

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
Dam wish i could come out and ride . Got my demo bike all ready with the mototrax . Waited on snow and it didn't happen . Now all i can do is wait on next year . I look at this everyday and wish the snow happened .
Good luck and we will see what next winter brings to the northeast ....
dom:face-icon-small-hap

Dom, We're really sorry to hear that. Hopefully next year brings some great snow for all of us. We are excited to have you on board.

bgblock

Lifetime Membership
Dom, We're really sorry to hear that. Hopefully next year brings some great snow for all of us. We are excited to have you on board.

Thanks
I did bring to our cystic fibrosis fundraiser and it drew large crowds and lots of pics taking . But the conditions were terrible to say the least .
you have a great product and i see nothing but good things coming your way .
dom

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
Thanks
I did bring to our cystic fibrosis fundraiser and it drew large crowds and lots of pics taking . But the conditions were terrible to say the least .
you have a great product and i see nothing but good things coming your way .
dom

We will get you some pictures from the release in West Yellowstone so you're well equipped to stir up interest for snow checks.

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Very happy to hear this and I'll plan on stopping in for a ride. My wife and I will be making the short drive down from Bozeman and will be there all day Saturday. Snow close by always is horrible that time of year and can't get all the way to any decent snow in the short amount of time typically allotted for a demo ride (15 minutes), but still fun to at lease throw a leg over a kit, especially a new manufacturer. Thanks for making the effort and taking the time. Will see you Saturday!
Chad

Reactions: MotoTrax LLC
M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
Just an update for everyone, We've been asked to display our 2017 model in the expo, so I just wanted to let everyone know that it will now be available for demos after the race on Sunday. We will have 2016 units available to ride for the demo and if you want to get on the latest and greatest, come visit us after the race on Sunday afternoon.

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Thanks for the demo ride this this morning, guys! Really like the kit! We will be gone by the time you demo the new, updated 2017 kit in Sunday, but looks like some good improvements there. Nice work.

Reactions: MotoTrax LLC
M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
Thanks for the demo ride this this morning, guys! Really like the kit! We will be gone by the time you demo the new, updated 2017 kit in Sunday, but looks like some good improvements there. Nice work.

Thank you very much. We really appreciate you guys hanging out with us and taking the time to try out our kit. We are really exciting to get our suspension technology out there and help push the industry forward. Getting experienced riders like yourselves on, provides us with great feedback and motivation moving forward.

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
3 More Demo Rides

Good Morning everyone,

We have three more demo rides planned for the next couple of weeks. If you want to try out a MotoTrax Kit this may be your last chance before our snow check ends on April 26th (and the good snow melts).

April 9th: McCall, Idaho

We will be in McCall this coming Saturday for a demo ride. We will be basing out of the Brundage parking area where there was still decent snow to play in the trees as of Monday. We will be starting at 9 am and go until 1pm or until there are no more riders.

April 10th: Burke, Idaho

There is still plenty of snow in Burke, so we are heading up there this coming Sunday. We will be accepting snow check orders on sight, so if you have been thinking about placing a snow check, but want to ride the kit first you should definitely come out. We will be starting this demo at 9 am and going until 1 pm, or until everyone there has had a change to ride. This is a great location for riders in Western Montana, Northern Idaho, and Eastern Washington.

April 16th: Boise, Idaho

We will be at the last Snowbike race of the year in Boise doing demos. This is going to be a great venue. Demo's are schedules to start at noon, but we will start earlier if possible so more people can ride. Come on out, watch the races and try out all the kits side by side.

If you already know you want a MotoTrax kit you can go place your snow check order at www.MotoTraxSnowCheck.com. Pre-ordering gives you a lot of perks, and customization options as well as saves you money.

As always, let us know if you have any questions.

Premium Features