• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

More warm weather?

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
Im sure everyone reading this already has looked outside and checked the weather forecast. Earlier today the talkeetna forecast was calling for 2-5 inches tonight. I just checked the updated forecast and its calling for mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and lows in the 40's. it was 48 degrees there when I checked ten minutes ago. Denali was 46 degrees. Its supposed to rain everywhere again besides thompson pass. Looks like we will be waiting a few more weeks. Im considering moving to hawaii where theres just as much snow and more hookers.

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
sorry man thats my bad, new skis and pipe showed up today

when i saw the mountains today i thought it was all coming together !!

PS. dont get your hopes up my new toms rear evolution will show up next week and it will warm back up so were atleast 3 more weeks out from decent snow to start coming down !!

PSS. pipes and skis look NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!!!!

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
I'm not sure if this is true or if I just dont remember but it seems like the riding season has gotten noticably shorter over the last ten years. I know its different every year but it just seems like overall its getting shorter.

T
Dec 4, 2007
the reason is that I'm on my way back from Iraq. After my last deployment the whole season sucked. Sorry guys. Or is it because I buy a new sled after every deployment?! Either way. Its a nice cool 105 here.

Reactions: 1bad600
I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
the reason is that I'm on my way back from Iraq. After my last deployment the whole season sucked. Sorry guys. Or is it because I buy a new sled after every deployment?! Either way. Its a nice cool 105 here.

Yes, please hurry up and get home safe so the snow can come. It's too bad we have to wait for you but I think you deserve some freshies after a tour in that hellhole! :beer;

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage

get back safe..the snow will come..thanks for protecting us....

Jan 4, 2008
Alaska
actually its my fault, waiting on a SCS wrap, BDX bumper kit, Oles riser, and helmet to arrive, then we will see snow.:D:beer;

Heres one for you tangogawd, and all those who serve :beer;, get home safe!

Last edited:
Premium Features