• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Montana Creek Valley.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Rode Montana creek today. Some of the best hill climbing of my life and the chutes are some of the most world class ive ever seen. even better then thunderstruck. Snow was about 3 feet deep on the hills with abou 6-10 downlow in the creeks. Watch out Avy Danger was there but we didnt set of any slides but did watch a natural come down. hope everyone had a safe sled day and didnt break to much stuff.

B
Nov 26, 2007
i know. i wasent on a turbo either. Our m8's werent pulling it. one was one setup by jarred sessions. Running 110 at 20-22 lbs. 290hp est.

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
go down the main trail for about 5 miles take the trail that goes off to the left and down into the trees. you will be breaking brush for about a mile and find ur self at the bottom of the creek. the snow in there was a very true 3 feet deep in the trees. up high its windblown but down low there is lots to play in. you should find out tracks preety easy. noone else followed us.

Premium Features