• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Momentum

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
From 208 website looks like it's out. Anyone seen it yet? Wondering if it out yet and if it's good? Looks awesome from the trailer but in the past seems like that is how some sled videos are. The trailers are better than the movie. So far this is the only video that has interested in buying this year. Kind of burnt out of the typical sled video.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Its an amazing movie. Great riding and great camera work. If you have seen the other 208 movies this years really stepped up to a whole new level. By far my favorite of all the movies I have watched this year.

Reactions: theshadowrider

opel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Harlowton, MT
Excellent. Only second to the Boost flicks so far. But I am partial to the boosted yammies.lol

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
From 208 website looks like it's out. Anyone seen it yet? Wondering if it out yet and if it's good? Looks awesome from the trailer but in the past seems like that is how some sled videos are. The trailers are better than the movie. So far this is the only video that has interested in buying this year. Kind of burnt out of the typical sled video.

I just watched it Friday night. By far the best video so far for me. Great variety of riding conditions and sled types.

Reactions: theshadowrider
Premium Features