• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Misc Polaris Parts - In Canada

Sold the sled a couple seasons back and while cleaning out the garage this summer, I found a couple left over parts that won’t work with the new sled. Here's whats left. All prices shown do not include shipping. Parts located in Newfoundland, Canada. Postal code A0L 1K0. PM me with any questions.

(2) 2002 Edge handwarmers. I bought theses off Ebay for new handlebars but didn’t use them. Seller said they worked on both high and low settings when removed from the sled. I can’t confirm whether they work or not. Polaris P/N 2460677 Asking $20 for the set.

IMG_0429 by snowterrorist, on Flickr

IMG_0428 by snowterrorist, on Flickr

(2) Near new Sidehiller 2 ski rubbers (P/N 5412018) Asking $5
New Windshield retainers (P/N 5410970) - free to the first person that buys something from me. Just ask for them to be thrown in.
(1) New Torsion spring sleeve (P/N 5434337) - free to the first person that buys something from me. Just ask for it to be thrown in.

Ryde FX re-buildable front shocks from 2004 Switchback c/w Pro-X springs. Approx 17 5/16” c/c open, 14” c/c closed. Looking to get $150

IMG_0443 by snowterrorist, on Flickr

IMG_0440 by snowterrorist, on Flickr

Last edited:
Premium Features