• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Misc Polaris Edge Parts

S
Nov 26, 2007
ND
Here are some misc. edge parts for sale.

-Black Mountain Bar $15 sold
-RMK Tail Light Assembly $15 sold
-Stock 700 VES reeds $25
-Stock 9 Tooth Drivers $30
-Left Hand Headlight/Handwarmer Controls $20 sold
-Luggage/Gas Rack off of Tunnel Ext. on edge RMK (black side skirts) $40
-Front Cooler out of 2002 xc 800 -offer
-Polaris p-85 Primary Clutch (Narrow Rollers) -offer

All prices include Shipping to lower 48. Will take paypal or Cashiers Check. Pictures Available if needed to e-mail address
snowx22

Last edited:
M
Mar 30, 2008
i am interested in the left hand contraols. but all i need is the blue light switch. would you be willing to sell just the blue switch? i may also be interested in the mountain bar too

P
Nov 28, 2007
Minnesota
i shipped out this kids parts monday and he got them today, thursday....you sent them on the 16th and he still doesnt have them. you best be returning his money or he should have parts by tomorrow....im from MN, your from ND. shouldnt be any difference in ship time

S
Nov 26, 2007
ND
parts

parts were sent out the day morning after I got paid for them going from small town north dakota to maine, sorry for the slow shipping, but if you want to chew a guy down on price don't expect to have ups shipping. I sent them out through the post office because it was the cheapest, all prices above include ups shipping, but that is if you pay the posted price. sorry for the troubles.
snowx22

Premium Features