• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mid-Week Ride?

M
Mar 22, 2009
Fairbanks, AK
Well, decided to take my weeks worth of Vacation and head to Anchorage to get some Turnagain/Hatcher Riding in. Most of my riding partners have to work, so I figured I'd post up to see if anyone has a day or two off and wants to ride!

I have a 2 place and an open spot in the bed, or if someone else wants to drive, I'll kick down some gas $. You can either post back, or PM me, I'll check my inbox every couple hours or so!

Justin

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Hey MNYPIT Heard you blew up the MM? Ha Ha at least you weren't riding with us, we have pulled enough sleds out this year. How do you like the nytro?? You know there is only room for 1 nytro at the shop so better just leave yours in anc! Have fun hope you get some pow down there. Bring enough guys with to pull that pig out when you get stuck.:beer;

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Anyone up for Turny/Placer tomorrow?

NWS says snow today/tonight/early am tomorrow then scattered snow/rain showers. Wx improving Friday.

Erik
382-0211

M
Mar 22, 2009
Fairbanks, AK
Hey Erik, I might be up for it tomorrow or Friday, we went to turnagain today... super sick, a little windy, but still good! I snapped a couple pictures, and I know Dash probably has a few as well.

To everyone that was out there, I had an awesome time, and thank you for digging me out multiple times! :D

I have transportation, I just don't want to drive alone all the way to Turny, it's getting too spendy... Erik, when and where should we meet in Anchorage to do the switch? We usually meet at Carrs on Huffman... Maybe we should confirm on Friday morning that there is no ash there?

Premium Features