• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mesh hood screen kit for edge?

does anyone know who still makes mesh hood screen kit for an edge hood-i am putting on a lexan hood-i see that mountain fit hoods lists one-i think that tri-cities polaris made one also-does anyone know if that one is still avilible? thanks::)

SLP still lists one. I went down to the CAL Ranch store and bought a roll of galvanized wire rabbit fence. It works great and doesn't rust. Turn it 90 degrees for the diamond look. Six bucks for 25 ft - better than $45 for the kit. Oh yeah, couple of rivets and washers. This was on my stock hood to get rid of the plastic vents. I have a lexan hood on my 98 600 that has no tabs to hold the screeen or rivets. I just run that open.

I personally like the hole saw covered with mesh look better.

100_2826.jpg

Snowstar also made mine. Love em, they work great.:beer; The twins got a little hot and melted a small hole above the pipes in one, but they are bulletproof.

12-10-09 007.jpg

does snowstar have them for sale ?

does snowstar have them for sale and how do i get a hold of him? i would be interested they look nice thanks

i ordered some off his web site back in like sept and he said they werent makin them anymore. maybe he had a change of heart

Premium Features

Back