• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MCX Nypex $14,900 $CDN

M
Jan 14, 2004
SOLD MCX Nypex $13,500 $CDN

SOLD, gonna miss that sled.

I tried to edit the old ad for price etc but I guess you can't after a certain time and I can't seem to delete the thread. Sled is just sitting in the shop taking up space. New price is $14,900 CDN. I just linked to the old ad here for details. Only change is the sled now has adjustable clicker EXIT shocks in the skid, which I must say I really like.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314912&highlight=Nypex

M5

Last edited:
M
Jan 14, 2004
Exactly. Why mod your Nytro or sink 30k into a Viper when you can just buy this add some gas and go.

M5

C
Nov 26, 2007
kalispell, MT
That makes it $11,500 USD!! That must leave a mark!! Nice sled, I've watched your builds ever since your sleds got stolen a few years ago. You should post some pics of those again, just so the scumbags know we never forget...

sorry about the hyjack:face-icon-small-win

M
Jan 14, 2004
I have a deposit on the Nypex so presumably its sold, guess we will see if I get the rest of the money. As far as my stolen sleds go, the blue Nytro which was a really nice looking sled turned up for sale on Kijiji last year. Cops went and seized it from the guy who had it. I was told it had traded hands a few times since it was stolen. The entire sled had been painted flat black, it looked awful. Cops didn't charge anyone. Never a trace found of my Rx1. That thing was a beast.

M5

Premium Features