• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
M

meadowoodlodge

Oct 27, 2008
mccall idaho
www.meadowoodlodge.com
Looking for a great place to stay and ride that is on the trail system? Meadowood Lodge B&B is offering 10% discount if you mention you heard about them on SnowWest.

Meadowood Lodge B&B
McCall, Idaho

“Your luxurious base camp to adventure”

7 King and Queen rooms with private baths that sleep 2-6. The resort can accommodate up to 30 guests comfortably. Each rooms has wireless internet, satellite TV, DVD players, refrigerators. This is a non smoking facility.
The lodge is on 9.5 private acres adjoining National forest service lands. Access for snowmobiling out the back gate with over 500 miles of groomed trails. Gas on site. Ample trailer parking. The lodge is located 3 miles from McCall where you can enjoy fine dining, night life and shopping.

HEARTY BREAKFAST SERVED DAILY!

Rooms starting at $95.00 plus tax (less 10% if you mention SnowWest). Book now by calling (208) 634-3330 or visiting www.meadowoodlodge.com

S
Nov 29, 2007
Idaho
Stayed here for a night last year and loved every second of the trip. Although it was a very short stay I would still recommend it to everyone out there. And yes, the breakfast was awesome!!! You must try the special Meadowood syrup :D....can't wait to go again this winter

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
Great place to stay, was there once last year and hope to make it again this year. The best part is the owners, they LIKE people and are very friendly and caring about their guests.

M

M8GURL

Dec 25, 2007
North Central WA Somewhere
Great Time!!

We spent a couple nights there at Meadowood Lodge just this past week!! It was a very pleasurable experience as i never have never stay'd at one before and was very unsure. But now I can honestly tell you this is a 5 Star place and far exceeds any Holiday Inn Express or for any hotel for that matter. Very wonderufl people and very comfortable rooms but not to mention that the food is outstanding. We will absolutely be staying there again. I personally look forward to going back there again.

H
Jul 28, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Cannot say enough positive things about Meadowood. Just returned from a trip over Presidents Day weekend as a group of 19 to stay for four days.

Started every day with a really nice breakfast that was prepared for us.

On the first day, had three sleds limp back to the lodge. Mike (the owner) lent us his shop for repairs. One starter rope and two clutches later, we were back in business.

Each night when we returned, we were able to refuel on the property, for fair rates. So much better than trying to make fuel runs to town.

Meadowood served our group well. Everything is clean and well maintained. The rooms are nice and the common areas are very accommodating. The location is right in the middle of the trail system. We could head North or South each day and Mike offered us a grooming report each day so we could map out our ride.

We also took him up on his guide services one day and he found many areas for us that were untouched and right about the point that we were turned around and had no idea where we were, he dropped us right back at a trailhead.

Two members of our group rented sleds. They were modern and well maintained. No problems.

I just cannot say enough positive things about the experience. I traveled in from Indiana. Only get one opportunity to ride each year so I don't want to leave anything to chance. I would recommend this lodge to everyone.... Just don't try to reserve it for President's day next year as we will be back:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
Premium Features