• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall Grooming has started!

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
some friends have gone a couple of times up there and said it is still a little sketchy down low. Mud in the parking lot too. Up high there is around 3 feet, and more on the way this week / weekend. Need another 2 ft before one should try off trail riding unless you know the area has no big rocks, stumps or logs.

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
A bunch of us from Montana will be headed down from December 28 to January 3 for my wedding. Sure hope they get snow soon so we can ride the backcountry. Would be the best gift I could ask for...

Happy Holidays!!!!!

rmk all the way

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Dayton Wa
From the forecast there could be 2 plus feet up high by Monday. Ill be in town the 24 on my way to boise if someone needs a person to ride with or who doesn't mind me ridding with them. Then should be back on the 26 or 27 to ride tell sunday and might need someone to ride with if my buddy can't make it.

M

MajorDirty

Dec 5, 2007
Kelso, WA
My daughter (14) and I are heading over on 12/29, staying till 1/4. We'd be happy for someone to join us, or let us join them. Staying across from Warren Wagon Rd.

Premium Features