• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

May need a person for Grand Mesa end of January

Never really done this so I will see how it goes. We are planning to leave for Grand Mesa Colorado from the Twin Cities here in MN on Friday afternoon Jan 29th. Arrive in Cedaredge Colorado Jan 30th late morning is the plan. Ride Saturday-Friday. Come home early Saturday Feb 6th. Had a guy lined up but he cannot go from Snowest and another guy from here is not responding to pm's. So I am just checking to see if anyone esle would possibly be interested if this other guy does not respond. So far there is only 2 of us leaving on Friday and I have done drives like this with 2 and it is difficult physically and finacially. There is a group of 4-5 that will be out there and meet up with us on Monday. But since this is my only trip I try to get as much riding as I can. Not sure about the trailer situation yet, working on that. The other guy has a 3/4 Dodge diesel. Like the off trail stuff, only like taking trails to get to get off trail. Like to climb but not very good at it, lol. And like to jump but again trying to get better at that. Have a cabin already lined up that has a kitchen. Usually will go out to eat for supper once or twice, I don't drink, we bring breakfast, lunch, supper, & snack stuff with. I am 37 married with 2 kids. Backpack, beacon, probe - ready for an overnighter if necessary. I am pretty boring actually, lol. Ok that is the short version of everything. Pm me or email for more information. Thanks.

luv2snowmobile@hotmail.com

Wow this is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. A few people responded with pm's but only 1 person is interested. But he will not be able to let me know until the end of the week or so if he can go.

Spot still may be available if anyone is interested. There is a guy who is on the fence who is not decided yet to due to his work. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ok just still got room for one more. Got a open 4 place trailer lined up to rent (open is not my first choice but more econimical) so now we have room for a
4th person if anyone is still interested. We are picking up the 3rd person in Des Moines Iowa if anyone is located near there and can get there. Just let me know.

Premium Features

Back