• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MANY billet wheels for sale, inventory blowout

T
Jun 20, 2008
I will post the exact inventory available in about a week. I will have MANY of 7.125" (180mm), 5.6" (141mm), 135mm ones and some 147mm wheels. larger 8.5's to, many of those, some 9.5 and 10's

pic attached. if you say, "these look like budget billet wheels from a few years ago!" then you are right, they are. I bought out his inventory, its enroute to me. Possibly before christmass we can logg (my wife actually) whats exact but preliminary numbers are above. He earned a very good reputation with these wheels and sold them for $50 to $55 each, with bearing and c-clip.

AS SEEN, no rubber, cant run these over studs! only style as seen, nothing fancy persay but durable cool looking wheels

I will sell these for $45 ea which includes the bearing and clip OR $40 ea, you supply your own?

email me for first dibbs BECAUSE WHEN THEY ARE GONE........... ian@monsterperf.com NO PM-S!!!!!!! thank you

please tell me what size wheel and how many you are after, what bearing size you need
twheels007306.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
These wheels used to be made and sold on these forums by Superbeast, been running them for years on a couple of my sleds, will give you a shout for some for my 09 SummitX.
If you can set me up with the sizes for my skid give me a shout and I'll take a half dozen off your hands.:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features