• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Major improvement to an XP belt changing technique

I have been frustrated with the plastic part, silly tool and the way I had to change the belt since I got my sled last year. (Yeah, I had "few" blowouts and finally mastered the technique well over the winter). But the first time, in my yard, after the dealer explained it to me when I bought the sled, I spent over an hour trying to do it right. It took few phone calls to my husband (who doesn't ride) and finally I admited my defeat and called the dealer again.

Yesterday I was shopping for more belts and was shown a part that changes all that! People there (Team CC in Wasilla) took their time, told me how to change the parts in secondary and explained (2x to make sure I got it) how to set deflection and adjust the part.

I swaped the parts last night (yeah, I still had to call them to ask how to remove the original part :mad:), put the new one in, adjusted it, and LOVE IT! It uses the same spreading tool the old sleds used, is super simple and I finally know what I am doing.. :)

if you got a good services department get it installed while they are fixing another problem

I did (( for free ))

Premium Features

Back