• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m800 162 snopro...

C

Cat Bandit

Alright, hopefully I'll have possession of my pc 800 this week. So far this is the list of bolt on make'r betters, in order of first to buy, to later stuff... Xxx modrods bumper, hps or speedwerx can, mds(?) weights, diamond s, or br tech hood (if they figure out a good intake), possibly some v force 3's, and maybe a hcr track (I ride in cascade concrete mostly)... Let me know what you guys think. Positive, or negative, I'm looking for some feedback!

According to the dynos that Dynotech Research has been doing on the cat 800 HO motor, they have been getting better power out of the boysen reeds vs. the v-force. I haven't personally used either on an HO motor though.

According to the dynos that Dynotech Research has been doing on the cat 800 HO motor, they have been getting better power out of the boysen reeds vs. the v-force. I haven't personally used either on an HO motor though.

That's interesting, don't they call the boysen a rad valve or something? Or is that just the reed petals on the stock block?

Premium Features

Back