• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 CPCstage 1 What Track

Currently have PC 162 2.25 and thinking about trying another track.Works good but there must be better, has anyone tried the PC 2.6. New to turbo but I think, another victim to boost SSSOOO much fun,Came off M1000, SLP pipe kit, CE 3" track lots of other goodies thing pulled hard. Oh I still have access to the 162 3" CE but I think it will flip over backwards with that track?

3" takes the cake by far. Just changed my boosted 8 PC 162 this year to the new style 3" an man is it sick!

Both 162. Yes ran the stock 2.25 all last year an would still flip over. Find it better with 3" seems to throw you forward alot more so you don't need to be on the throttle as much resulting in less wheelie. Also put on OVS coupling kit on mine this year. Never got in the real steep this first trip to Revy so jus ran it on 2. But going for 3 weeks in 6 days an going to try all different settings. You can put it on the highest setting an barely lift the skis. Prefect for crazy climbs.

That is some good info, just might try steeling my 3" back from my kid and testing it out, after all I did sell him the sled for 2G LOL. I ride the Mackenzie& Pine Pass area most of the time lots of bottomless powder so far but no base.Thanks Again

My thoughts

Haven't tried a 3".. it was a 500$ difference in price and I like the clearance between front cooler.

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=328925

That's on my pump gas M8, so same basic kit. Have you done any suspension work? I was running the 2.25 PC for the past 3 years. HUGE difference man. As I said before, I haven't run the 3". I'm sure it's that much more solid. Mine is a 153" and I'm also running an EZ ryde.

Premium Features

Back