• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 LIMITED 162 with tons of goodies in Montana

R
Jan 21, 2008
Montana
Thinking of selling my 2005 M7 LE 162 EFI limited edition sled. Before me, it was owned by a "Cat Certified" Mechanic who still works for an AC dealership in SW Montana and has done all of the work to this sled.
The sled is Black and Orange with the Stock LE stickers on it-

The M7 LTD has a ton of extras on it including:
-162 Camoplast Challenger Track (in great shape)
-The expensive and light Fox Float Shocks (with the shock air pump) $895
-stock AC teather cord
-Very light titanium springs $695
-This was AC's lightest M series LE sled even with the 162 track stock dry weight was rated at 470 pounds, it retailed new for $10,199 in 2005
Goodies include:
-Has AC handlebar bag (black) $45
-Has black low shaved windshield $??
-Has AC knee pads on it (black) $45
-Has 6 inch bar risers $50
-Has be-cool type side vents (to keep clutched and belts cooler) $130
-Has snow eliminators on the tunnel $190
-Has a "Thing" Can on it (lighter) $over $300
-Has hallowed pipe mod (lighter) $over $200
-Has Western Power Supply Boggie Wheels (black and lighter) $over $100
-Has black powdercoated rails (to keep the snow from sticking to it) $???
-Has a spare stock AC belt & plugs that has never been used $60+
-Has a holtz suspension relocation kit where the track angle has been changed on that M7 to the same geometry as what is on a M8 $???
-Has about 2,200 miles on it
-Had the Cat Certified AC mechanic replace the pistons and entire top end at 1,700 miles (approximately 500 miles now on the new top end)
-At that time he changed the port timing, added two additional gaskets and changed the compression and timing, changed the fuel ratio and did some adjusting to the motor including having the ECU reflashed thru AC for racing specs and "hillclimbing mapping" and the high altitude head mod. $700plus
-The clutches have been reworked and set up for the combos on this sled now, I ride at 6,000 to 10,000 feet and it runs strong!
-Only Amsoil "interceptor" red syn. oil has been run thru it since the AC mechanic owned it and I have continued to run the same type of Amsoil since then.
-The sled runs great and I have used it for Search and Rescue but I have a new Springcheck 2009 M1000 at the dealership right now that I need to pick up so I am selling my M7
-The track, tunnel, seat, hood and plastic are all in good shape, the seat has no tears in it but is beginning to show some slight wear. There is a piece of plastic by the brake cable wire that has been cracked and glued in the past. The only issue that needs addressed is the thumbwarmer does not always work..a loose wire or a short maybe? However the handwarmers do work fine. If I were to keep it all I would do is clean the powervalves as I did not do that at the end of last season when I stored it.
-The sled has been well taken care of and been stored in an enclosed trailer
-The sled is in Great Falls, Montana and if sold I "might" be able to deliver it to most parts of Montana or Wyoming with some notice and a deposit.
-I have a free and clear Montana title with the MT perm sticker on it.
-I am selling the sled "AS IS" with no warranty and you are welcome to have a mechanic look it over. The sled rips and is ready to pull and go! It has never left me on the trail or in the back country. I kind of hate to sell it.

www.nada.com states the low retail value is $4970 dollars and the average retail value for a 2005 Arctic Cat M-7 EFI LTD 162 is $6,540

I am asking $6,300 obo WITH ALL OF THE EXTRAS AND GOODIES INCLUDED IN THAT PRICE! I know I have a ton of money into the extras on this sled! It will sell for sure when the snow flys-

If serious email me at Rsolyst@hotmail.com for more info. Thanks-Ryan:)

R
Jan 21, 2008
Montana
this weekend M7 ltd for sale in Montana

Anyone interested in seeing it, it will be at the Grass Drags in Great Falls, MT this weekend Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st.....

Premium Features