• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M6000 alpha one

Only one I’ve seen for sale was 11 hours away in Colorado.

I think they only made them in limited numbers in 2019 and 2020. Then the Blast sleds came out in 2021 and I think they thought those would take the spot of the 600 for most riders.

My 12, 17, 19, 23 yr old daughters all ride 800 alphas…
Nothing to fear.

My 12 yr old ended up on one because she was struggling in some downed trees on a 16 m6000, we traded sleds and she rode my alpha out with ease. Sold the m6000 shortly after.

Oh man now iam feeling stupid! Well I'll start calling on 800s too! They are obviously easier to find a d cheaper sometimes too. 2021 h.c. 165x3 in two but 14k with 895 miles??

That’s plenty.

Several on ksl in eastern Idaho in 10-12 range.

And don’t feel stupid, these girls have put on a lot of miles every year since they could push a throttle.

why opt for a 600 when they are much harder to find and basically the same price? dont limit yourself because your "scared" just learn how the sled works and realize you dont need all of the 800cc HP all of the time. youll get youself in the same trouble with a 600 if you dont learn the sled first.

Premium Features

Back