• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m series parts wanted

65pony123

Oct 1, 2010
Posted in the wtb section not much luck might as well post here. New or used parts work just want to collect them for the minor modding this summer.

-guage lifter

-top hood vent

-new style 163 bumper, orange peferrably but black and natural work just no green

-rail gussets for the update

-handguards and mounts

-maybe aftermarket skis depending on price

Let me know what ya have

C
Mar 20, 2011
Ill give you a free bump. Also post a few things for me instead of making a new thread if you dont mind. Ive posted in wtb section before so try this.

If anyone has the following please pm me, it would be a great help.

pclaw or ce 2.5

Also if you have anything else that are minor mods engine suspension etc. Please pm me. Thanks guys !!

T

TalkAK

Jan 11, 2008
Talkeetna, AK
I have some hand guards I'll let go cheap. About two rides on them, they kept spinning around when rolling the sled and ended taking out my thumb warmer wire. The are all black. PM me if interested.

On another note I just put a new motor in my 2010 M8 and have the following available, cylinder, oil pump, stator, recoil, other odds and ends.

C
Mar 20, 2011
I have some hand guards I'll let go cheap. About two rides on them, they kept spinning around when rolling the sled and ended taking out my thumb warmer wire. The are all black. PM me if interested.

On another note I just put a new motor in my 2010 M8 and have the following available, cylinder, oil pump, stator, recoil, other odds and ends.

Thanks for the offer looking for more specific mods. But good luck. Anyone else with parts ??

Premium Features