• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M Series parts f/s...

jarhed

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Colorado
I have a ton of M series parts, most are from the '07-'09 M8's but will fit alot of different sleds as well. This is only a partial list, I can get you pictures of anything, just PM me about parts and pricing

ALL black shorty seat w/white "aircat" on the side of it

Speedwerx Twin pipe set with race style stingers, loud

Speedwerx ported '09 800 cylinders with a high compression head, interchangeable domes so you cut have lower domes in it if you chose...

'09 Float skid from an M8 153" SOLD

Cutler Performance ceramic coated twin pipes with a trail silencer, (these are like new yet)

Cutler Secondary clutch kit with their rollers, belt deflection tool, spring and helix, non reverse style from an '08

Cutler adjustable weights (65 and 75 gram sets)

mesh air box, (Mod sno pro style)

Attitude Industries fuel controller for the Cutler twins

Zero Pro front ski shocks from an '08 M8, rebuilt one has a new shaft in it, green springs 17.5"ctc

Zero Pro front ski shocks off an 09 HCR with titanium springs 18.5"ctc SOLD

BRAND NEW '08 F8 ECU it can be re-programmed to the M8 specs easy enough

Full Speedwerx pipe and can from my '09 HCR 400 miles or less on these

A couple of lightweight fiberglass hoods, an orange and a black one...

'09 HCR hood thats been gutted and covered in Mo-Flow vents, hood was busted up by headlights so it got covered in vents SOLD

Brand new never installed, rear cooler for an '09 M8 SOLD

USED rear tunnel extension for a 153 from an 09

PM me for more info

thanks!!

DSCF2072.jpg DSCF2150.jpg DSCF2155.jpg

Last edited:
K

KPR33

Dec 21, 2009
I need a hood for my 2007 M8 I believe any 1 of your 3 hoods would work, I would like a price. I am also looking for A-arms, axle, possibly shock for the left side if you would happan to have any of these would appreciate a price back on those also. Thanks.

jarhed

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Colorado
everything is still available at this time, pm me for more info, there is a better chance of me getting back to you, I rarely check the posts...

jarhed

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Colorado
updated list....

I will be heading to the Big Horns later this wk and could bring parts along to avoid shipping if anyone is interested

thanks!!!

Premium Features