• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M-series Garage Sale!!! L@@K

D

Dr. Shokula

Nov 25, 2008
Cleaning out the shed and want to get rid of some old parts/new parts I wont be using.

*** Racepak Avenger 2**** No harness or probes. 1 of the 3 EGT inputs gives eratic readings. So the box can do either 2 Exhaust probes or 1 exhaust probe and 1 coolant temp probe. Have pics of bench testing the unit. Includes standard handlebar clamp shown in pic. $120***SOLD***

***RK Torsional Secondary Conversion*** Used 1 season, all parts are included. No instructions (Can get from RK's website) $150***SOLD***

***Powemadd orange handgaurds*** Never used. Includes stickers (adds 5hp)
$20+++SOLD+++

***C&A Ultra skis*** Red with black loops, carbides are in good shape, couple nicks on the top of each ski from the spindle (See pic) $180+++SOLD+++

***Camoplast Maverick 153** Came off an 07 M8. No missing lugs or tears. 1900km on track so its definitely been used but is still in pretty good shape. $175***SOLD***

***M7 Bulkhead*** Powder coated red. Only 700ish miles on it. Great shape. $250***SOLD***

***Black Headlight covers/deletes*** Fits M-series hoods. Glossy black finish. covers headlights or headlight opening. $25***SOLD***

***Ratsled "Large" tunnel rack*** Hardware incl. seven cross shafts. Needs a good polish but is in good shape. $40***SOLD***

***HRP Torque arm reloaction bracket*** Brand new, never installed. Somewhere along the line I lost the bolts though. $25***SOLD***

***RSI oversized handlebar clamp*** Brand new never installed. Havent even opened the bag. $20

***Orange and black M-seat*** Stock seat, has two small rips on the bottom next to the running boards from my boots. $50

***Rear heat exchanger*** 2009 M-series rear heat exchanger. mounts flush up underneath the tunnel. Good shape. $40***SOLD***

***2009 162 Fox float skid shocks and arms**** Everything except the rails (rails are slightly bent). All hardware/cross-shafts etc. Maybe 50km on rebuild. Has them rebuilt and the next time out I bent the rails. Heavier weight synthetic oil put in front skid shock (zero pro) for keeping the front shock stiffer or heavier riders. Will include float air pump as well. **accepting offers, no resonable one refused!****SOLD***

I have some more pictures of the track/bulkhead/ and racepak along with the couple items mentioned that dont have pictures. Email for more pics. Prices don't include shipping. Located in Alberta

PA190155.jpg PA190160.jpg PA190164.jpg PA190169.jpg PA190167.jpg PA190171.jpg PA190162.jpg PA190183.jpg PA190172.jpg PA190161.jpg PA190178.jpg PA190165.jpg PA190176.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dr. Shokula

Nov 25, 2008
TTT, Most of the stuff has sold so far, just a few odds and ends leftover. Now accpeting offers on the remaining parts. Wont turn down any resonable offer

Premium Features