• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lower A-Arm Install Question

albernhagen

Premium Member
Jun 6, 2018
Glenwood Springs, CO
Hey Guys - I was installing an A-arm on the front right of my Axys '16 RMK and had an issue with the front mounting bolt that connects the A-Arm to the bulkhead (the picture is the right bolt, it's the one that's the closest to the front of the sled). The nut just spins on the bolt and I can neither tighten nor loosen it. The threads are at least past the locking part of the nut, but I want to fix it right, let alone the headache it'll cause the next time I have to replace an A-arm there. Any ideas why this is happening? Any suggestions for removal without tearing down the entire sled?

uFU57mv0K1UlL9jibjGwAn7G6--gtApC5G9RMi92LXZaIDV2C7JtG4g6Zj0Zhm210a4Sq110Y27GVshoVzcMvwCNBUTEo64Z1JwKy9JnKCJcJRv25scrsDXNpR2cMUz1RkMC1CU36XU=w1136-h2018-no

Thanks!
Andy

albernhagen

Premium Member
Jun 6, 2018
Glenwood Springs, CO
Wow, guess I had a brain fart. For some reason I didn't think I could reach that. Oh well, glad it was so simple. I had some ice build up so I didn't see the backside of the bolt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thank you!

Last edited:
Premium Features