• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LOVE my Klim Gear!

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
I must say I am extremely impressed with Klim! I think not only do we as consumers want a good quality product, but we need excellent customer service as well to be completely satisfied with a purchase. :first:

When you ride, one thing that makes or breaks your experience with snowmobiling is having the right gear. It is completely worth the investment to be warm and dry throughout the day no matter the weather conditions.

When I first shopped around for new gear, I was like I am with most things, looking for the best deal with the recommendations that I had been given. As a single mother, I was extremely hesitant to drop a ton of cash on a coat, bibs, gloves and such. But after a couple of years of being a Klim customer and trying out a few products from some other well know manufacturers, I am a KLIM customer for life!

Klim's customer service is OFF THE HOOK! :cheer2: I have had to send a few things in and have never been disappointed with the outcome. Klim is extremely fair and communicates very well.

I recently purchased a F4 HELMET ECE. I have a small head and the smallest they make in this specific helmet is a medium. Klim sent me several different sized cheek pads, and a small liner to make it fit correctly. When I got the helmet I had some issues getting the small liner to stay in and the helmet still fit awkward. After contacting Klim they asked me to send it back in so they could evaluate the situation. Long story short, the specs were a little off, they sent me another brand new helmet with the small liner already installed and it fits perfectly! I LOVE IT! :heart:

I had been riding this year with my Motorfist Dominator helmet. I do like this helmet and Motorfist has great customer service as well, however the Dominator does not breath as well as the F4. It is hot and doesn't have the quality of the F4. The Dominator is very light and does fit well. But I sweat really bad on warm days even without a balaclava.

If there is any question in your mind about what gear to buy... GO KLIM! You will not regret it! :thumb:

Premium Features