• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LOTS of Misc Older Cat Parts

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
In addition to my regular Ebay stuff, I am helping a shop liquidate their Cat and Suzuki parts, as they dropped those lines. I have a TON of older Cat stuff, some vintage back to teh 70's. Some as new as 07/08. Tigershark, ATV, sled, as well as some Suzuki ATV/motorcycle. Also a lot of takeoff parts, pipes, clutches, and there is a huge pile of carbs.
Now with Ebay fees, PP fees, and shipping, a lot of this stuff is going to get thrown away or put back into storage. (The smaller stuff, $10-$20 and under.) It just doesn't make sense to take the time to list, store, ship, then do the paperwork for payment to the shop for lower cost parts where we net $6.
THere is a TON of hardware, piston circlips, nuts, bolts, older Cat update kits, suspension bushings, shafts, etc etc etc that fall into this category. I have probably 50 pistons on Ebay, 50 sets of rings, but I cannot list the corresponding 50 sets of piston pin circlips, it is just too time intensive. So if you need something, PM me, I am more than happy to dig and see if I can help out and give this stuff a good home. Also willing to sell lots/multiples of the stuff. Some of it may just go back to the shop in the mechanic's area in bolt bins, but they wanted it gone in the first place, so that is a last resort.
Some of the newer stuff is an M8 ECU, a new in box M8 cylinder, I have three new M1000 cylinders left, pistons and rings for those rigs, etc. It is literally more important to get this stuff gone than to hold out for max prices. (For example, I just sold a brand new in box M1000 cylinder for $269.)
Chris

Premium Features