• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost Lake

No Snow this way

You guys in Anchorage north better do a bunch of hopping and dancing because we don't have $#!& for snow down on the peninsula. It's killing my 10 old son who is just chomping at the bit to get to ride. He is not a happy 10 year old right now, dirt bike put away and snowmachine ready to go and nothing to ride it on. This sucks.

I went to Seward yesterday to pick-up the new ride and there is a solid base, about 9-11" in Seward and the bigger mountains were nice and white, not rideable but a decent start...

Snug Harbor

Took a drive up to cooper lake there is about 5" at rainbow lake pull off but the good thing it looks like the new parking lot 2/10 mile pass the old turn around on the right is complete! lots of room , but the gate is still closed.i'll call chugach and find out if it will open when LL does.:)

Well that is loooong over due and thanks for the heads up Pete. Now, what were you really doing up there :rolleyes:

Btw, I went up to the hills today to bring one more load of supplies to a buddies cabin before winter comes, and to bring my Yota home. About an inch at the wellhead, 4" at 4corners and stuck a tape measure in the ground up by Sholin's valley and had 9 1/2".... Weather forecast for this week does not look good at all. Clear and COLD! Glad I was in the yota today and not on a wheeler.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back