• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost Items - Soapstone/MLH area 2/2/08

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
:( Parked in lower parking lot today, rode the trail up to the Soapstone Basin area, stayed East along bottoms, went quite far East then south. Stopped for lunch and noticed that my zipper on my tunnel bag was split apart and lost all contents. Brand new 509 goggles clear lens in a blue fleece pouch, Klim gloves, spare headsock, jumper cables for Apex, ice scraper, black bag w/tools, water purifier, yellow emergency kit, fold up Wyoming saw, long heavy green/white rope, laminated paper/sheets with all Apex codes & MPI supercharger info, maybe some other things, but that's all that I can think of. We backtracked to every location,trail and area, did an extensive search, no luck, hoping someone picked the stuff up. I think that we would have seen it as it is a lot of stuff. If any info, please contact me with PM or call 801-455-5574 and ask for Larry.
Thanks

Good luck Larry. I hope someone finds it today, the storm coming is a BIG one. Im afraid it will be spring before your gear shows up otherwise.:(

Check your PM for my phone number: I have some of your stuff. I think you were parked next to me in the lower lot today. Found what I did between the bridge and the first turn up the soapstone pass road.

Chief

Wow - I am so thankful for guys like Rich. Just got home and was so shocked that he found some of the stuff and checked the 4M. I have had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach since I discovered it. This certainly helps offset the cost (about $500 worth of stuff) and the time to replace. Thanks Snowest and a huge shout out to Rich.:)

Wow - I am so thankful for guys like Rich. Just got home and was so shocked that he found some of the stuff and checked the 4M. I have had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach since I discovered it. This certainly helps offset the cost (about $500 worth of stuff) and the time to replace. Thanks Snowest and a huge shout out to Rich.:)

better take him to dinner for that!

anything else you lost is gonzo after tomorrows storm... i have a feeling it will put down another 2 feet up there... wow is the snow awesome up there right now!!!

better take him to dinner for that!

anything else you lost is gonzo after tomorrows storm... i have a feeling it will put down another 2 feet up there... wow is the snow awesome up there right now!!!

Possible that the gloves, googles and jumper cables came out a little earlier as they were on top of the stuff that Rich found. A lot of peeps there riding yesterday and I'm sure a lot of them don't do the Snowest 4M thing, so would probably not know how to check or contact anyone. Hopefully, they are not buried and someone will enjoy some 509's and Klim gloves;). I am just appreciative of what was found, more than I expected.

Premium Features

Back