• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to buy.........

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Hey Guys,

Looking to upgrade trailers, so I thought I would mention it here just in case someone comes across something or has something.

I'm looking for a bumper pull 7.5 wide or 8.5 wide and length would be that 24' to 28'. I also need some extra height because I need to use it in the summer for SxS's too.

Used or new but if used, it I would want it in great condition
Finished interior (walls and ceiling)
Preferably white, silver or grey as primary color.

If you come across something, let me know and thanks!!

S
Dec 24, 2018
Hey Guys,

Looking to upgrade trailers, so I thought I would mention it here just in case someone comes across something or has something.

I'm looking for a bumper pull 7.5 wide or 8.5 wide and length would be that 24' to 28'. I also need some extra height because I need to use it in the summer for SxS's too.

Used or new but if used, it I would want it in great condition
Finished interior (walls and ceiling)
Preferably white, silver or grey as primary color.

If you come across something, let me know and thanks!!
Stay away from charmac trailers! https://www.charmactrailerreviews.com/

sledr900

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
WSS, MT
Capital Trailer Sales in Helena, MT has four 8.5 x 24 Highmarks for sale that are insulated and have heaters. I am not sure of the ceiling height, but would guess 6 1/2 to 7'.
Did you sell your Legend?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Capital Trailer Sales in Helena, MT has four 8.5 x 24 Highmarks for sale that are insulated and have heaters. I am not sure of the ceiling height, but would guess 6 1/2 to 7'.
I'll check them out!

Yes, I ended up selling my Legend which was an awesome trailer, just need something a bit bigger!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Looks like they don't have a website??

Not familiar with "Highmark" either???

sledr900

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
WSS, MT
Their website crashed. The phone number is 406-422-1225.
Highmark trailers are the same as Mission.

Premium Features