• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for suggestions on realtors/places to check for rentals.

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Will be up in the Kenai and Wasilla areas later this week looking for housing and am in need of suggestions on who to contact regarding rentals.

Any help, phonenumbers, etc is much appreciated.

Will be up in the Kenai and Wasilla areas later this week looking for housing and am in need of suggestions on who to contact regarding rentals.

Any help, phonenumbers, etc is much appreciated.

Try ADN.com..anchorage daily news..should give ya some classifieds to look at......at least for anchorage out to wasila....

Reactions: BTP
Man it is the wrong time of year to be looking for a rental here on the Kenai. Try checking also our local newspaper online....the penninsula clarion..... do a google search to find the web site. Also try craigslist, alot of people here using that anymore. If you are looking for a house to rent rather than an apt or something small, I can get you the mane and #'s of the realotrs here in town that do most of the home rentals in the kenai area.

I realize its the wrong time of year to be looking; lets just say that the schedule has been... moved up... from what it was supposed to be.

What are you looking for exactly? I've got a couple rentals in Soldotna and Anchorage. Some long term and some furnished short term. Drop me a PM and let me know what your looking for.:beer;

Hey i don't know if you found a place yet or not... but my brother and his buddy own a four-plex off of boniface near the Glen highway. They both live on-site in one of the units. Its pretty basic, two bedroom one bathroom apartments. No garage or anything like that. But he charges 1050 p/m + electric. He is anticipating at least one unit being open June first that I know of. Anyways, if your still looking, feel free to call him. Chad 907-947-1908

Anyone have some leads on a decent place to live in Anchorage? Im looking for an affordably priced house or duplex or something with a garage hopefully. Will be moving maybe within the month. We dont smoke, dont have pets, dont party, have steady work history, and great rental history. Sound too good to be true? Its not. Let me know. Also extra parking would be fantastic as we have some toys. :D

Premium Features

Back