• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for riding buddies/wrenching mentor

B
Jan 2, 2009
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a good new year.

Living in truckee, I ride a 04 rmk 800 edge. Broke a motor mount at the end of last season and I just got around to replacing all of them. Greased everything while I had it apart and fixed a few small other things.

What I really need is a little guidance from someone knowledgeable in doing clutch alignment. I could take it into the dealer, but I'd rather learn how to do it properly myself. If anyone in the tahoe area knows these sleds well and is willing to help, I'd happily buy you some adult beverages of your choosing, or something else to show my gratitude.

Also looking for riding buddies! Willing to road trip to find good snow, I have lots of free time in the winter.

Tahoepow

Lifetime Membership
Aug 7, 2012
North shore Lake Tahoe
There is a guy Bob thats on craiglist under the service section for Reno/Tahoe. Not sure how good he is on clutch alignment but I have seen Polaris sleds at his house in Crystal Bay. Maybe worth a look.
How far are you willing to travel for the goods? Do you have BC gear? I'm looking to get gone from this desert called Tahoe at the end of January.

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
I'm no sled mechanic but i always could use more ridding buddies!! I'm currently considering taking a week off for a road trip but the few friends i got with sleds are injured. Hit me up! Pray for snow!

Premium Features