• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for people to ride with

M
Nov 11, 2008
Alaska
M1ke-
What kind of riding do you like? And where do you usually ride?

I like all kinds of riding, weather it be boon-docking, trail or freestyle. I have only been here in AK for two years. I didn't have the cash to get my sled here until now, so I haven't been riding a sled anywhere in AK yet. Hopeing to change that this weekend.

One of my friends talked about bringing me to Eureka lodge last winter, is that good riding?

Where do you guys like to ride?

Sounds like mostly flatland stuff? There's plenty of that up here. Eureka's a pretty popular place to ride on the good snow years. My brother has put on a LOT of miles up there. Petersville is also good. Some trails and lots of boondocking to be had there, too. I'm not sure where you're coming up from, but compared to other places in the States, there isn't much of a formal trail system up here. But, that's not necessarily a bad thing...

Dec 6, 2007
Palmer
P-Ville Tomorrow 14 Nov?

Anyone interested in going to P-Ville in the morning? I have 1 spot on the trailer or could help with gas if you've got a spot. Can't let the fresh stuff get away!

Let me know,
Shawn

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
im heading up in the morning 7ish , no spots left but well keep an eye out for you while were up there , if you got a rino , were on channel 7 code 27

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hopefully we will be up sunday, gonna do some test and tuning...hope to see ya all..wave us over if ya see us...mike

Premium Features